Dec 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentstd

Fena Gonzales
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dec 1st is when it's all going down....

In an act of mass terrorism, predents throughout the country are uniting to call the admissions offices throughout the country! Nonstop from 9 am Eastern Standard time til 5pm Pacific Standard time!

Just imagine the fear in the ADCOM's eyes. Who's with me? 9 AM sharp baby ...that's when it's all going down...

Members don't see this ad.

In an act of mass terrorism, predents throughout the country are uniting to call the admissions offices throughout the country! Nonstop from 9 am Eastern Standard time til 5pm Pacific Standard time!

Just imagine the fear in the ADCOM's eyes. Who's with me? 9 AM sharp baby ...that's when it's all going down...

dam! you're alone in this fight my friend! lol
~i might call

I'd rather sit there and get excited if the phone rings... No on better call me other than adcoms that day...lol...