I would recommend calling Case directly, or asking at the interview. I know that the admissions lady that spoke to me (different school) said that after my interview in 2 weeks the turnaround could be pretty quick depending on how well I do.
In the end it's a school by school thing that you should ask directly.
I would say not until at least January 15th. The schools have to wait until the accepted students accept them. They won't have an idea about available seats until at least thet date, when deposits are due at most of them
I heard from few people that it is smething like 2 weeks. I have an interview next week as well and I am hoping to know befoe xmass. I think if it is a good news, they would let you before the holidays and if it is bad, then they wait till after the holidays. No reason for them to ruin your xmass.