Dec. Meharry interview? / what's good!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abrown15

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys!
CONGRATS! to all those who have gotten in to any dental school and their 1st choice!!!!!! PRIASE GOD!

-OKAY So i got an interview with meharry on dec 5th and i was wondering for those of you who already went or gotten in. did they say anything about the admissions process? .. is it too late for me.. or all of us late commers going to be waitlisted?

-Also, what was it like?
-Im worried :(
im in-state but don't think that matters.

thanks!

Anita

Members don't see this ad.

Meharry applicants/accepted were not too forthcoming with info on predents.com so there is not much to go on. However, it should be clear that, in general, pre dec interviews are more likely to lead to an acceptance than post dec interviews unless you have particular qualifications that Mehary may be in dire need of.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=582154

thanks for the response. really appreciate it.. yeah i am aware of the whole pre dec1st adminttance stuff. but i also read that meharry's early admittance is actually later and they stilil enroll for eary class until the end of dec.
-i read this off of a post on here but it was dated a year ago, so just wanted to verify if anyone else knew of or heard of anything similar to this:)

thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup:Good Luck on your interview! Hopefully I will be there Fall 2010. Please come back and post your update afterwards!!!

I believe I read somewhere in these forums that a Meharry interview after Dec. 1st is still just as good as one b4 then, so I don't think you have anything to worry about, especially since it isn't that far off from Dec. 1st. I think they only start trying to really waitlist ppl towards the end if the cycle unless there is something else in you app/interview holding you back. Also if I'm not mistaken I think I read about people getting on the waitlist that they were considering for their post bac program, but that I might be worng about. I don't have time right now to look for the first thread I was talking about, but I will come back and look for it for you. :luck:

thank you soooooooooo much!
muah :*