DECEMBER 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Patricklol

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so I have attended 2 Interviews already, UF and NOVA... and I have one more interview offer from Howard....
IDK if everyone feels the same way as I do but i seems like December 1st is never going to get here.. **** man!!! I just want to find out if i've been accepted or not already lol.. I cant seem to focus in school. I have a major case of senioritis!!!!!!! hahahahahaha.. im freaking out! I hope im not the only application that feels this way.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I def can't wait. This is easily the hardest semester for me to focus of my scholastic career.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't understand how come Howard has 99% URM? isn't this discrimination against others?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't understand how come Howard has 99% URM? isn't this discrimination against others?

Dont hijack... someone's thread

+ this topic has been discussed million times... if you want satisfaction on this topic just type in Howard in the search...

Wow.. 37 days doesn't seem that bad at all lol.. thanks for the motivation.

I WANT TO BE A GATOR SOOOO BADDD!!!! Let's go UF!!!! lol

37 seems long to me! :( .... going crazy already.

dont want to be counter pooper but some schools does not give out all of their acceptances till sometime in December check out last years officially accepted thread... anyways

to make you guys feel better in about 2 hours it will be 36 days...

Am I bad at math or am i the only one getting 38 days left till December 1st when it hits midnight today?

I wonder how long it'l be before someone creates a countdown thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who feels this way...I can't focus this semester to save my life, and I've never had trouble motivating myself to study in the past. The waiting is literally driving me nuts!!!! :scared:

Okay so I have attended 2 Interviews already, UF and NOVA... and I have one more interview offer from Howard....
IDK if everyone feels the same way as I do but i seems like December 1st is never going to get here.. **** man!!! I just want to find out if i've been accepted or not already lol.. I cant seem to focus in school. I have a major case of senioritis!!!!!!! hahahahahaha.. im freaking out! I hope im not the only application that feels this way.

haha, I was feeling the same way until just recently. I just stopped caring.

Louisville said they were going to try to send out the annoucements at midnight on 12/1...
Oh the excitement

Reactions: 1 user
I've attended Interview at both UF & NOVA and both schools are going to notify accepted applicants in 4 dif. ways. Except a phone call throughout the day of december 1st. Also an email will be sent out and an official letter will be sent to your home address. Last but not least, AADSAS.

Jesus weeps I can't wait for Dec. 1st...hopefully I will be awoken by the ringing of my phone with UF on the line :D

Also, at least one school (I can't remember which one) said they send out acceptances by snail mail, so those could potentially arrive on Dec. 2 or 3.

BUMP!

There is only 30 days left of waiting! I find myself thinking about dental school and this whole process probably 100 times a day. I can't wait to know if I'm finally going to be a dental student and I know everyone feels the same way.

:soexcited::soexcited:

BUMP!

There is only 30 days left of waiting! I find myself thinking about dental school and this whole process probably 100 times a day. I can't wait to know if I'm finally going to be a dental student and I know everyone feels the same way.

:soexcited::soexcited:

I feel my sanity slowly slipping away with each passing day.....
I hope I'm still somewhat sane once dec 1st rolls around..

:D

It's November 1st! 30 days! That means many of us will know next month. Can't wait to stop thinking about this process and then figuring out more details on how to pay for school (ugh)

content://media/external/file/13641