December Applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentalgirl00

Reaction score
So I have only gotten 2 pre-December interview invites this cycle and have applied to 8 schools so I am getting a little worried. Is it too late to add other schools to apply to? The deadline for most say December 31 but I know that's just a formality and applying earlier is better. Anyone have success applying to schools this late in the game?

Members don't see this ad.

So I have only gotten 2 pre-December interview invites this cycle and have applied to 8 schools so I am getting a little worried. Is it too late to add other schools to apply to? The deadline for most say December 31 but I know that's just a formality and applying earlier is better. Anyone have success applying to schools this late in the game?
I wouldn't apply to any school at this point. Two pre December is really good. That means you have a chance to get in on decision day. As a legend say Trust the process :D

Reactions: 3 users
I know someone who applied in December and got in. Its not too late in my opinion

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! If you have the means to pay for more applications being sent, I'd do it :) However, 2 pre-December is so good! What schools have you interviewed at and do you feel like you could get a call (based on how those interviews went)? :)