1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Decided to take the DAT again.

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by ElectraOnAzalea, Apr 15, 2007.

1. ElectraOnAzalea

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    I took the DAT over spring break ( and only studied over spring break). I didn't do as well as i hoped, but i did well enough to get by, but after thinking it through for the past couple of weeks I've decided that doing well enough to get by isn't good enough.

This time i'm going to do it right. I'm going to start studying around mid may (after spring semester ends) and take my test around mid august. I know i'll already have my dental application sent to schools, and i'm going to inform the schools that i'm applying to that my new DAT scores will probably arrive around the beginning of september.

Hopefully this studying pays off!

I wish all this study material wasn't so expensive too. Oh well, it will all be worth it one day.

here's hoping.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Drill2Fill

Drill2Fill DentalStudentWannabe
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Good luck on your studying!

4. infernobutterfl

infernobutterfl Pyro user
    7+ Year Member

Study materials are like investments.... they cant never be too expensive... they can only be either a wise investment or a foolish one... I mean, they are the things that may be the difference between an acceptance letter and a denial....

Gl on studying

5. andyjl

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    good luck on your studies

6. ElectraOnAzalea

10+ Year Member

Dentist

very true, and that's what i keep telling my dad when i ask him to hand over the cash. I keep telling him one day i'll pay it all back!