Deciding between colleges

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indipharma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just interviewed at touro, ca and it went really good. I have an interview in touro ny and western university. i wanna attend western university as it has ipbp program and so it saves me 1 year,... but if i get accepted at touro before that and i accept that offer, can i still interview at western? if i get accepted at western, can i reject touro at the cost of my deposit fee?:confused::confused:
i am really confused as i have got only 3 interviews so far and i really want to get into pharmacy school this year.
please let me know of what can be done.. thank you..

Members don't see this ad.

You are saving one year and can save more then your deposit....
Hi everyone,
I just interviewed at touro, ca and it went really good. I have an interview in touro ny and western university. i wanna attend western university as it has ipbp program and so it saves me 1 year,... but if i get accepted at touro before that and i accept that offer, can i still interview at western? if i get accepted at western, can i reject touro at the cost of my deposit fee?:confused::confused:
i am really confused as i have got only 3 interviews so far and i really want to get into pharmacy school this year.

Hi everyone,

Assuming you get accepted to Touro, why wouldn't you still be allowed to interview at Touro ? :confused: :confused: Unless you get kidnapped in the process, who would and would physically attempt to prevent you from interviewing at as many schools as you wish ? :laugh:

As far as the deposit, no you would not get it back so budget accordingly or try to see if you can postpone giving your decision to touro within the same time frame as you hear back from western.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh..actually i had an assumption that if you accept an offer at one college, you cannot turn it down ,and so i was wondering if i could accept an offer from western, if i already have accepted an offer at touro.
so now i know that i can do it at the cost of my deposit i guess..right?

Assuming you get accepted to Touro, why wouldn't you still be allowed to interview at Touro ? :confused: :confused: Unless you get kidnapped in the process, who would and would physically attempt to prevent you from interviewing at as many schools as you wish ? :laugh:

As far as the deposit, no you would not get it back so budget accordingly or try to see if you can postpone giving your decision to touro within the same time frame as you hear back from western.

oh..actually i had an assumption that if you accept an offer at one college, you cannot turn it down ,and so i was wondering if i could accept an offer from western, if i already have accepted an offer at touro.
so now i know that i can do it at the cost of my deposit i guess..right?

I got accepted to Touro, paid the deposit and still interviewed at Western and was offered admission there as well. Putting a deposit will save your seat and you will not have to commit to a certain school until summer or so.