Deciding not to complete supplemental...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Understandable. However, i think a lot of people will say that you should've taken the cost of the primary AADSAS application + supplementary into account before applying. I understand if something came up while you were applying though.
 
I've heard of this happening. People can change their minds for various reasons but make sure the advice you heard about the facilities/price is fairly accurate. It's of course hard to be sure without going to the school yourself and seeing, but talk to students at UPenn and find out about their experience and if it's been positive/negative/worth the cost, etc. You could always wait on submitting the supplemental assuming there's no near deadline for it and give it some thought/time 🙂 If you do decide against it for sure, then that's okay too. Others have done that in the past so don't worry about it! There's no reason to pay extra for a school you know you're not interested in at all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup. I decided not to complete Boston's supplemental because I realized I probably wouldn't end up there. Lost $93, but saved whatever other costs of money/time would be associated with my continuing to apply there
 
Hey, it's completely normal. I didn't send in a few supplementals when I applied. No big deal. But if you have questions about Penn, I'm a student there. Shoot me a message if you have questions!