Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Decision day - TUCOM-NV

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by dr_keki, Dec 2, 2005.

1. dr_keki

dr_keki Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone gotten the acceptance email today yet?

2. box29

box29 Keep on keepin' on Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Remember, we are on Pacific Time...Mr. Corbman will meet with the deans for the final decisions at 11:00 AM Pacific Time and will start emailing soon after. If you are central or eastern standard time, expect a 2 to 3 hour delay...

3. dr_keki

dr_keki Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks box....I was beginning to lose hope. I thought adcom met yesterday and a decision has been made. Thanks for the info

4. mj1878

mj1878 Water good...
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Good luck to everyone! I interviewed there in September and was waitlisted. Which reminds me, I need to call and be taken off the list, to free up some space. Hopefully that will help someone else get in!

5. cardiotonic

cardiotonic Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Just talked to Roger, and acceptances were sent out today. Good luck to everyone that has applied! :) :luck:

6. dr_keki

dr_keki Member
    7+ Year Member

ya, just got my acceptance! Did anyone else hear from Roger yet?

7. cardiotonic

7+ Year Member

Congratulations Dr Keki!!! Believe it or not we have a couple of people that are from NY in the Class of 2009. I might be able to pm you their number if you would like. Welcome to the family!!! :D

8. dr_keki

dr_keki Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks cardio! I'm actually not in ny anymore, but forgot to change my location. I like touro a lot, and am seriously considering it, but it was my first interview and I have a few more interviews to go (MDs and DOs), so we'll see. are you from 2008 or 2009? It feels good to know that i'm gonna be a doctor! :love:

9. cardiotonic

7+ Year Member

I'm an 09er. If it makes any difference...I am extremely happy that I chose Touro! I feel like I am getting a great education, I am being challenged to the max, everyone here including the staff, faculty, and of course the students are AMAZING, the location is outstanding...and the list goes on and on...Hope to see you next year!