Decision day - TUCOM-NV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_keki

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the acceptance email today yet?

Members don't see this ad.

dr_keki said:

Remember, we are on Pacific Time...Mr. Corbman will meet with the deans for the final decisions at 11:00 AM Pacific Time and will start emailing soon after. If you are central or eastern standard time, expect a 2 to 3 hour delay...

box29 said:
Remeber, we are on Pacific Time...Mr. Corbman will meet with the deans at 11:00 AM Pacific Time and will start emailing soon after. If you are central or eastern standard time, expect a 2 to 3 hour delay...

Thanks box....I was beginning to lose hope. I thought adcom met yesterday and a decision has been made. Thanks for the info

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to everyone! I interviewed there in September and was waitlisted. Which reminds me, I need to call and be taken off the list, to free up some space. Hopefully that will help someone else get in!

dr_keki said:
Just talked to Roger, and acceptances were sent out today. Good luck to everyone that has applied! :) :luck:

ya, just got my acceptance! Did anyone else hear from Roger yet?

dr_keki said:
ya, just got my acceptance! Did anyone else hear from Roger yet?
Congratulations Dr Keki!!! Believe it or not we have a couple of people that are from NY in the Class of 2009. I might be able to pm you their number if you would like. Welcome to the family!!! :D

thanks cardio! I'm actually not in ny anymore, but forgot to change my location. I like touro a lot, and am seriously considering it, but it was my first interview and I have a few more interviews to go (MDs and DOs), so we'll see. are you from 2008 or 2009? It feels good to know that i'm gonna be a doctor! :love:

dr_keki said:
thanks cardio! I'm actually not in ny anymore, but forgot to change my location. I like touro a lot, and am seriously considering it, but it was my first interview and I have a few more interviews to go (MDs and DOs), so we'll see. are you from 2008 or 2009? It feels good to know that i'm gonna be a doctor! :love:
I'm an 09er. If it makes any difference...I am extremely happy that I chose Touro! I feel like I am getting a great education, I am being challenged to the max, everyone here including the staff, faculty, and of course the students are AMAZING, the location is outstanding...and the list goes on and on...Hope to see you next year!