Africa and Middle East Decision from sackler/TEAMS program

Started by ytg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ytg

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any sakler students know when the school lets interviewers know their decision. Their website says they start interviewing Feb. (which they did) and give out decisions from March (still did not hear anything) Did anyone who interview there hear anything yet?

I heard about the new TEAMS program (Technion) anyone going there; sounds a little scary going to a new med school-although you study at the Technion the #1 school in Israel still who says that Americans that will go there get good resdiency back in the US I am assuming that if it's a new program most hospitals did not hear of it
 
The school typically lets students know they are accepted somewhere between March and June. As far as I know, there are students that have been notified of their acceptance. Just hang in there.

As far as the Technion program, I've heard varied things about it, but the main one being that it is very small at this point in time.

Good luck.

ytg said:
Any sakler students know when the school lets interviewers know their decision. Their website says they start interviewing Feb. (which they did) and give out decisions from March (still did not hear anything) Did anyone who interview there hear anything yet?

I heard about the new TEAMS program (Technion) anyone going there; sounds a little scary going to a new med school-although you study at the Technion the #1 school in Israel still who says that Americans that will go there get good resdiency back in the US I am assuming that if it's a new program most hospitals did not hear of it