Program-Specific Info / Q's Decision Help! Utah vs. Shenandoah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmvOT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am trying to decision between University of Utah and Shenandoah U MOT programs. I am having a hard time choosing, so if anyone has any advice on either program that would be great!! Congrats to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

So I am trying to decision between University of Utah and Shenandoah U MOT programs. I am having a hard time choosing, so if anyone has any advice on either program that would be great!! Congrats to everyone!
Are you local to the DC area (I'm guessing so, since "DMV" is also a nickname for this area)? What appeals to you about each school (and further, if you're local to DC, and therefore to SU, why Utah of all places?)? Make a pros and cons list, and allow that list to also include logistics such as cost of relocating, cost of living, where you want to end up after graduation, etc.

Hey! Thanks for answering! I am from the DC area so the SU northern Va campus is very close to my house. I absolutely love Utah having grown up skiing there every winter. I went away for undergrad and love to try out something new, so that would be the main reason for getting away! I definitely need to do a pros and cons list, but just wanted to see if any had any information on the two schools!! Thanks again!