Decision maker?!!

Started by wsbkp08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wsbkp08

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
Well i did interviews at presbyterian college and albany colchester this week
Ill probably get answers from them in next or two weeks.
However i have an interview at university of new england as well on feb 17th.
Since i have to drive now im thinking whether i should go or not
If i get acceptance from both colleges that i interviewed, should i go?
I guess my question is where would you go??
1. Presbyterian
2. Albany college of Pharmacy colchester vt
3. University of new england

Btw since i am an asian where would most asians be enrolled??
 
Noone??
I need an advice here.. 🙁
ACP colchester vt vs une vs presbyterian

If I dont get the acceptance, no choice
but I don't want to drive for like 8 hours to go to une!!
 
This is a very personal decision. Make a list of pros and cons on each school. And I would keep interviewing until you get an acceptance.
If you have specific questions about the school try the school specific discussion section.

Noone??
I need an advice here.. 🙁
ACP colchester vt vs une vs presbyterian

If I dont get the acceptance, no choice
but I don't want to drive for like 8 hours to go to une!!
 
Of course but i was asking if you sdners got accepted into all of the colleges, where would you go.
That was what i was asking 😉