Declared Pre-Med!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arijos0222

"The Opportune Moment"
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is kinda a bad thread....

But after my brief absence from SDN, a lot of thinking for these past couple of months has gone into college, the future, and my goals. I have officially declared "pre-med" and I will hopefully be contributing to the forum in the future and i'm happy to have realized what I want to do.

That is all. :soexcited:
 
Last edited:
Congratulations! It took me a long time to decide everything about college and a career, but in the end, it's worth it. More planning now = less stress later
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck. It'll go by before you know it -- enjoy the ride.
- exi, md
 
Same thing happened to me for general dentistry 🙂

The future's so bright we've got to wear shades!