Declining accepted offer

Started by do DO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

do DO

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to 4 post bacc program, but heard back from them all at different times. I was accepted to all 4, but I was only given 5 days, a week at most to give a deposit or lose my spot. Each deadline was way before I heard back from the other schools. So I sent my deposit and saved my spot. But now that I heard back from all 4 and made my decision, I need to rescind my offer. I'm "okay" losing my deposit, but I need help in how.