Deemed "ineligible" without even applying

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rph3664

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last night, I discovered a job opening in the region where I may be moving to in the next few months, and applied for it. Interestingly, they did the EEOC survey and the questionnaire about "have you ever been convicted of a felony and are you a U.S. citizen" before the application, and when I submitted that, I got a popup saying that I was "ineligible" for further application.

😕

I have never worked for this hospital.
 
Last night, I discovered a job opening in the region where I may be moving to in the next few months, and applied for it. Interestingly, they did the EEOC survey and the questionnaire about "have you ever been convicted of a felony and are you a U.S. citizen" before the application, and when I submitted that, I got a popup saying that I was "ineligible" for further application.

😕

I have never worked for this hospital.

Are you a felon or a non US Citizen?