define too late.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gail Cohen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could someone please define what they think was applying too late for the 2010 cycle. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Submitting application to AADSAS in September, in my opinion. However, I have heard of people submitting in October and still getting interviews. If you are a really strong applicant I guess it is never really "too late".

I agree with OxfordM3, September is probably too late. Mine was done near the end of October. I had one interview with another scheduled and one acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
i submitted in august but didnt take the dat till sept. 29th. i faxed the unofficial results to whichever schools would accept them. only got one pre dec. interview with my state school and didnt hear from them on dec. 1st. :(

My app was completed in late August. (I took the DAT first week of August). I still landed 5 pre-dec. interviews and 4 acceptances. I am also invited for 4 more post-dec. interviews. I'd say completing app by September is not too late.

ok well... my app wasnt complete till the schools received my official dat scores which would have been oct.