Degree in China

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slu0607

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a question I often hear after I tell people that I am going to China for medical school. My whole life has changed since I met James Hu the first time at Saint Francis Medical Center in Lynwood. James came as a guest speaker to talk about the program in China and the opportunity to become a doctor. I had an “Aha!” moment. Before listening to him, the only thing I thought about was nursing school, but deep down I felt I was better off going all the way to become a doctor. However, I was afraid of all the costs and overwhelming competition. The medical degree in China program offers more options than any other schools, a double major opportunity in medical science and clinical pharmacology, the option to learn Chinese traditional medicine and Mandarin. So I took a leap of faith and started taking all my premed courses to be ready for this new adventure. In August, I will be heading to Shenyang, and yes, I am excited, but I don't let myself expect too much because I know it is going to be hard but worth it.

Members don't see this ad.