Deja Review for Step 1!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p20s02u

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It contains a question-answer format that is very unique, unlike any other review book that I have seen. I found that I could fly through high-yield topics and retain a lot more information on the real exam. Definitely check-it out!

Members don't see this ad :)
I flipped through this book while at the bookstore. I see more and more books these days following the Q/A format. p20 is right, you do learn more efficiently with this format. I didn't buy it. I'm trying really hard to limit my list of review books for Step 1. My desk is already cluttered with various Step 1 books and Qbooks.

It's hard for a new book to break into an already saturated market, much like the one for medical review books. If Deja's book is really good, it'll take at least another 3-5 years before it becomes on the list of "must haves" for Step 1. If they're smart, they'll publish an updated version by then. Ok, enough rambling...

sounds like a written-by-students-for-students kinda book.

What if you write your own questions? aint that even better? especially when you're studying for your own classes....