Deja Review for Step 2!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p20s02u

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sound like a good book but what is the advantage of this book over Step 2 Secrets and Crush The Boards which are tried, true and tested great books for Step 2 prep?

Members don't see this ad :)
p20s02u said:

You bumped this thread without even answering my question which leads me to believe that you are the author of this book. :laugh:

p20s02u said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: Buy this new book for Step 2 review! It is an amazing approach for recall. Highly recommend it!!!

You're such a tool. From the Step 1 forum:

p20s02u said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: Buy this new book for Step 1 review! It is an amazing approach for recall. Highly recommend it!!!

I'm looking forward to reading your opinion on Deja Review for Step 3.

Sacrament, I'm a tool?! 7500+ posts...are you kidding me? Wow, get a life, dude. Anyway, sorry to interrupt your internet masturbation session. hahaha

I have no affiliation with this book. Just trying to spread the word about a solid, new board review series.

p20s02u said:
Sacrament, I'm a tool?! 7500+ posts...are you kidding me? Wow, get a life, dude. Anyway, sorry to interrupt your internet masturbation session. hahaha

And I'm sorry to interrupt your ridiculously transparent internet spam job.

Once again, no affiliation. Check out the reviews. Enough said!

p20s02u said:
It is funny that out of the 6 reviewers, 2 of them, if you check, wrote glowing reviews of both the Step 1 and Step 2 "Deja" review books, despite the fact that they were recently published simultaneously (both are in 1st edition, published August 16, 2005) and therefore--unless these two "reviewers" took Steps 1 & 2 with no year break inbetween--they could not possibly have utilized both resources and are full of sh1t. Furthermore, I'm going to guess that you represent, if not both of these "reviewers" (and maybe also a couple of the others, since they seem to have reviewed nothing other than the Deja books), then at least the one known as "Hardo." I say this because Hardo's review of the Step 1 book is as follows:

"Deja Review is an innovative approach for Step 1 recall. I used this book as my primary resource and did outstanding on boards. Buy this book...you won't regret it!"

And Hardo's review of the Step 2 book is as follows:

"Deja Review is an innovative approach for Step 2 recall. I used this book as my primary resource and did outstanding on boards. Buy this book...you won't regret it!"

It's too bad you don't have an innovative approach like the Deja Review books.

p20s02u said:

Your inappropriate excitement, spammish one-liners, and your lack of history on SDN hurts you more than it helps you. If you have a financial incentive in this book, relax and the money will come, if the book truely is that good. Otherwise, don't expect Deja's book to be sold out anytime soon. Ok ready, breath in, breath out, breath in...

sacrament said:
It is funny that out of the 6 reviewers, 2 of them, if you check, wrote glowing reviews of both the Step 1 and Step 2 "Deja" review books, despite the fact that they were recently published simultaneously (both are in 1st edition, published August 16, 2005) and therefore--unless these two "reviewers" took Steps 1 & 2 with no year break inbetween--they could not possibly have utilized both resources and are full of sh1t. Furthermore, I'm going to guess that you represent, if not both of these "reviewers" (and maybe also a couple of the others, since they seem to have reviewed nothing other than the Deja books), then at least the one known as "Hardo." I say this because Hardo's review of the Step 1 book is as follows:

"Deja Review is an innovative approach for Step 1 recall. I used this book as my primary resource and did outstanding on boards. Buy this book...you won't regret it!"

And Hardo's review of the Step 2 book is as follows:

"Deja Review is an innovative approach for Step 2 recall. I used this book as my primary resource and did outstanding on boards. Buy this book...you won't regret it!"

It's too bad you don't have an innovative approach like the Deja Review books.

Sacrement, you da man.

Again, p20, you have not explained why this book is better than time tested resources such as Step 2 secrets and Crush which are two excellent books. What does that no name book have that those two don't?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Unless the book you stand to gain financial gain from..... um, I mean altruistically support has some sort of magical charts or information, lets just stick with what is working.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys are hilarious. :rolleyes:

If you are not interested in the book, I really don't care because there will be plenty of people who will be interested over time. Please get a life and stop trying to make up for your relative insecurities in the real world by posting all of this stuff on an internet forum.

p20s02u said:
You guys are hilarious. :rolleyes:

If you are not interested in the book, I really don't care because there will be plenty of people who will be interested over time. Please get a life and stop trying to make up for your relative insecurities in the real world by posting all of this stuff on an internet forum.

If you truly believed this would you be pushing so hard to volunteer your opinion of this book on a internet forum? How ironic! Sounds like you are the insecure one. Not secure enough that your book won't sell without you pushing so hard? It will never beat Secrets and Crush in sales. Never! :laugh:

It is not my book...I am not an author...I have no affiliation. I have used this book and vouch that it is a solid study resource. Period. This will be my last post on this topic because I do not want to belittle the authors who worked to put this book together.

To those of you who have been reading these posts and decided not to throw in your 2 cents, thank you. Seriously consider looking into this book for future studying...you will not regret it.

To those of you who have chosen to comment on this topic and question my integrity, get a life. I hope to never have to deal with you in the real world.

Thank you and good night.

p20s02u said:
It is not my book...I am not an author...I have no affiliation. I have used this book and vouch that it is a solid study resource. Period. This will be my last post on this topic because I do not want to belittle the authors who worked to put this book together.

To those of you who have been reading these posts and decided not to throw in your 2 cents, thank you. Seriously consider looking into this book for future studying...you will not regret it.

To those of you who have chosen to comment on this topic and question my integrity, get a life. I hope to never have to deal with you in the real world.

I'll listen if you'll explain why this is such a good book.

p20s02u said:

Good night. Sweet dreams. :D

I am not supporting the OP here, but someone I know actually did buy deja revu for step 2...I have to say it isnt that bad...I didnt use it to study ( i trust more established and longer sources), but nevertheless, it looks like a good shortcut review...take it for what that is...all in all, test out books to see if they fit you...the guy I know swears by it...I thought it was great for people who like the style, but not for someone like me who needs more meat

p20s02u said:

Forget the real world, I hope to not have to deal with you on SDN. Next time try not creating an account just to sell a book and things may go your way. Good night to you too and take care.

p20s02u said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: Buy this new book for Step 2 review! It is an amazing approach for recall. Highly recommend it!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/00...0?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance

I went to the bookstore today and saw this book you are heralding. I flipped through it and don't see anything amazing in the approach. What's so good about it? Looks like it's got less info and not presented in any different format from the other books. The multiple endorsements for the different USMLE exams definitely discounts its credibility, in my opinion.

it's actually an ok book, by the same people who do 1st Aid.
i used it, although not as my primary or even secondary study
guide, more just to go thru when i had a few moments in b/t
other activities.

i think thats what its main function is b/c its written in the same
format as Surg Recall.

anyone who uses this book as the primary study source is
definitly from a place South of the Step II mean (unless maybe
they wrote it).