Delaware DPT

Started by Dhagaman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dhagaman

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I had an interview with University of Delaware physical therapy program on November 7th and I am anxiously waiting for a response! Has anyone from that interview session heard anything back? And does anyone that has previously applied remember how long it took to get a repsonse from them?
 
I found out two weeks later with an acceptance. I interviewed in September. You should hear soon! Good luck 🙂
 
Hello all!

I had an interview with University of Delaware physical therapy program on November 7th and I am anxiously waiting for a response! Has anyone from that interview session heard anything back? And does anyone that has previously applied remember how long it took to get a repsonse from them?
did you hear back?