Delayed LoR Reception

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dd1548

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Has anyone else experienced a delay between LoR being sent to schools and them being marked as complete? One school confirmed they received my letters about a month ago, while some have only recently been confirmed and several haven't been marked at all. I assume there is some processing delay. Should I just call the schools and check on my letters?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah it can take a while depending on the school, this is normal

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I checked and all letters were received. Apparently some schools don't mark the received box until after your interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you create evaluator requests after submitting AACOMAS? I want to submit now, but also want to ask a physician for a letter next week. I can't find anything that says you can add letters after submitting, just that you can change existing ones.

Can you create evaluator requests after submitting AACOMAS? I want to submit now, but also want to ask a physician for a letter next week. I can't find anything that says you can add letters after submitting, just that you can change existing ones.

Yes. Just like most everything else in the application, you can always add more after submission. You just can't change what you already put into the app.

Reactions: 1 user