1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Delayed

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by garnet&gold, Nov 29, 2005.

1. garnet&gold

garnet&gold New Member

I was under the impression that everything was complete at the schools I applied to, but I called UNLV today, and they told me that I am still missing one lec of rec. hmm? So, I think I can get one in a week, but do you guys think I have missed the boat for UNLV this cycle? Also, has anyone heard any word from NYU or Tufts? My application was sent out in the beginning of Aug. and still no word from either of them? Thanks

2. VegasBabyVegas

VegasBabyVegas Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

No, you haven't missed with UNLV. NYU hasn't interviewed yet and Tufts fell off the earth and turned it's school into a latex factory named Vandalay Industries...chill, your ight.

3. garnet&gold

garnet&gold New Member

Ha...thanks dude...that's hilarious. I applied to the Zoolander school too and still no word. I guess i writed a assy that didnt go good with the admission comittte. ")

4. I'mFillingFine

I'mFillingFine Pulptastic
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student

Though, in case you're curious, Vandalay IS in fact beginning their hiring process for Conveyer Belt Manager and Assistant Latex Fume-Sniffing Associate. I hear it's all pretty competitive. Better get those apps in.

(btw, Tufts only started interviewing the second week in November, so no worries yet)