Delayed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

garnet&gold

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that everything was complete at the schools I applied to, but I called UNLV today, and they told me that I am still missing one lec of rec. hmm? So, I think I can get one in a week, but do you guys think I have missed the boat for UNLV this cycle? Also, has anyone heard any word from NYU or Tufts? My application was sent out in the beginning of Aug. and still no word from either of them? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

garnet&gold said:
I was under the impression that everything was complete at the schools I applied to, but I called UNLV today, and they told me that I am still missing one lec of rec. hmm? So, I think I can get one in a week, but do you guys think I have missed the boat for UNLV this cycle? Also, has anyone heard any word from NYU or Tufts? My application was sent out in the beginning of Aug. and still no word from either of them? Thanks

No, you haven't missed with UNLV. NYU hasn't interviewed yet and Tufts fell off the earth and turned it's school into a latex factory named Vandalay Industries...chill, your ight.

Ha...thanks dude...that's hilarious. I applied to the Zoolander school too and still no word. I guess i writed a assy that didnt go good with the admission comittte. ")

VegasBabyVegas said:
No, you haven't missed with UNLV. NYU hasn't interviewed yet and Tufts fell off the earth and turned it's school into a latex factory named Vandalay Industries...chill, your ight.

Though, in case you're curious, Vandalay IS in fact beginning their hiring process for Conveyer Belt Manager and Assistant Latex Fume-Sniffing Associate. I hear it's all pretty competitive. Better get those apps in.

(btw, Tufts only started interviewing the second week in November, so no worries yet)