[Deleted post]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carrot395

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
[Deleted post]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone I took step 2 ck yesterday and I felt terrible about the whole exam. I did so much educated guessing and struggled with many questions. I also constantly changed my answers after thinking about the questions and didn’t agree with my initial choice. I am super worried that I dropped 30-40 points below my practice test score. There were questions that I could not have prepared for, as I did all the uworld questions and I made my own anki deck and still didn’t cover many topics on the test. I was going to submit the application without step 2 score in two weeks and if I scored well, then I’ll add the score. I’m trying to apply to internal medicine at academic program to become a hospitalist. Does anyone else feel terrible after the test? Did practice test score really predict actual score?

US MD
step 1 235

practice test score
February Form 6 - 271
March Form 8 - 265
July u world 1 - 268
Last week u world 2 - 262
Day before actual rest - New 120
88 percent

Thank you
I felt exactly the same. Got my exact uwsa2 score I took the previous week. You got this!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone I took step 2 ck yesterday and I felt terrible about the whole exam. I did so much educated guessing and struggled with many questions. I also constantly changed my answers after thinking about the questions and didn’t agree with my initial choice. I am super worried that I dropped 30-40 points below my practice test score. There were questions that I could not have prepared for, as I did all the uworld questions and I made my own anki deck and still didn’t cover many topics on the test. I was going to submit the application without step 2 score in two weeks and if I scored well, then I’ll add the score. I’m trying to apply to internal medicine at academic program to become a hospitalist. Does anyone else feel terrible after the test? Did practice test score really predict actual score?

I also felt the same way and scored pretty close to my UWSA2 score. Anything can happen on test day, but trust your scores and preparation.

Reactions: 1 user

US MD
step 1 235

practice test score
February Form 6 - 271
March Form 8 - 265
July u world 1 - 268
Last week u world 2 - 262
Day before actual rest - New 120
88 percent

Thank you
Me too

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't uworld like 4000 questions now? Yeah UW 1x done with anki deck should be okay... b/c anki deck is forcing you to do questions multiple times
You mentioned you felt UW did not cover all material on test - do you still stand by this even after you high score?