deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

climbingtrees

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You don't seem to have much under non-clinical community service volunteering from what it appears. While I do think you could use the crisis textline as "clinical" if you have been trained or are overseen by health professionals, the international trip still seems a little lacking in impact to the domestic community. Do you have any community service performed within the US?

Reactions: 1 user
You don't seem to have much under non-clinical community service volunteering from what it appears. While I do think you could use the crisis textline as "clinical" if you have been trained or are overseen by health professionals, the international trip still seems a little lacking in impact to the domestic community. Do you have any community service performed within the US?
Thank you for your reply! You are right—the volunteering that came before the medical trip didn’t have much of a local impact. I did a few short things as part of the honor society (day-of-service type stuff) and some yard work/housecleaning/babysitting for pregnant moms in my hometown during undergrad, but I unfortunately didn’t find time to volunteer for the first few years out of school—I know, not great. I’ll keep working on it.