deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lynne8832

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all!
I received this email from Michigan State today and to be completely honest, I am really confused. I cannot tell if this email is intended for ALL applicants to Michigan State's College of Veterinary Medicine, or if this email is intended for undergraduate students at Michigan State who need to request their undergraduate transcript to their VMCAS application.
I read the email a few times and I am still very confused.
I called the number at the bottom of the email and the representative that I spoke to said that she had no idea what the email was about.
I just want to make sure that I am not missing any application requirements and that the official transcript that I ordered through National Student Clearinghouse that was posted to my VMCAS application is the only thing that I need to do.
If anybody has any advice or knows what this email is about, please let me know! Thank you so much!
View attachment 340315
The wording of that sounds like Michigan state students who need a transcript from MSU. They wouldn’t need a transcript request from students from other schools (the MSU transcript request) sent to vmcas if that applicant didn’t have a transcript to send from MSU.

Reactions: 1 user
I got that too, but am not a Michigan State undergrad....I figured it was an accidental list-serv