Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Palleiro22

Reaction score
Deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think you have a fair shot at all these schools. You don’t have a LOT of hours but you have a decent amount and they are diverse and quality. Your GPAs are good. Good ECs. If your rec letters and essays are solid you have a good chance.

Edit: I know UF prefers working hours to shadowing, so hopefully you have a decent amount of paid hours.

I think you have a fair shot at all these schools. You don’t have a LOT of hours but you have a decent amount and they are diverse and quality. Your GPAs are good. Good ECs. If your rec letters and essays are solid you have a good chance.

Edit: I know UF prefers working hours to shadowing, so hopefully you have a decent amount of paid hours.
Hi katiemcat,

Thank you for the response. I am most concerned about the hours and GPA with the schools I am considering applying to. I appreciate your insight!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi katiemcat,

Thank you for the response. I am most concerned about the hours and GPA with the schools I am considering applying to. I appreciate your insight!
Most schools prefer quality over quantity, so if your hours show you have an in depth understanding of the field, have clinical skills, and are hands on, you have a good chance :)