Democratic Groups or Non-CMG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sloow

MedJunkie
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a list of Democratic Groups or non-CMG Groups?

I am 4 years post residency, have only worked for CMGs. Hoping to work for a non-CMG and see if the grass is really greener.

I have no specific family or Geographical ties so it is quite easy for me and my wife to pick up and move somewhere if the job is worthwhile.

Better yet any lurkers out there in a Democratic Group who may need more staffing in the future please message me.

I am in no need of an immediate job but hoping to make a permanent change sometime in the future...

Thanks. GL out there brothers and sisters

Members don't see this ad.

Very Funny Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)

I am 4 years post residency, have only worked for CMGs. Hoping to work for a non-CMG and see if the grass is really greener.

I have no specific family or Geographical ties so it is quite easy for me and my wife to pick up and move somewhere if the job is worthwhile.

Better yet any lurkers out there in a Democratic Group who may need more staffing in the future please message me.

I am in no need of an immediate job but hoping to make a permanent change sometime in the future...

tons of them but no one has any issues hiring. Thats the issue. Have to find your area and then dig deep.

Your post reminded me immediately of this scene:

One of the worst groups I've ever worked for was "Democratic"....below market pay, 7 year partnership track with shift requirement difficult to meet, signing PA charts without seeing the patient, patients assigned to doc by a triage RN. Best group I worked for was a small contract mgmt group. So beware the SDG v CMG debate. EM jobs come in different flavors and it may take some searching to find the right match for you