Denials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cubanitachiquit

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so i was wondering.. is it possible to get denied from schools you interviewed at pre-Dec.1 before Friday??? That would succccck.
 
so i was wondering.. is it possible to get denied from schools you interviewed at pre-Dec.1 before Friday??? That would succccck.

Because you were interviewed pre-dec, your stats are competitive. The interview is conducted to prove to the adcom that your not a psychopath.

Unless you acted like an idiot at your interview, I feel like it is unlikely to be rejected pre-dec because even if your not accepted in the 1st round most schools will keep you on official or unofficial "waitlist" as a way to secure a full incoming class.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I am gonig to be rejected I want it to happen quick and I want to get it over with. I would rather find out fast than have the whole process drag on forever. Being on a waitlist with little to no hope would almost kill me I believe... I guess it depend on your personality.
 
If I am gonig to be rejected I want it to happen quick and I want to get it over with. I would rather find out fast than have the whole process drag on forever. Being on a waitlist with little to no hope would almost kill me I believe... I guess it depend on your personality.

I never once mentioned my preference. I was only stating what I believe happens.

I do agree with you, however.