Dental Application question about volunteering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldylan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My question is about filling out part of the volunteer part of my application. I have worked as a translator for some immigrants from India since I can speak Punjabi fluently; however, I met these people through my church or people my parents know. How would I go putting this into my application since it is not an organization and there was no supervisor.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a similar question, except I tutored little kids in my neighbor since all the neighbors knew each other and I was the oldest kid in the area so I offered to help out since they were like family to me

My question is about filling out part of the volunteer part of my application. I have worked as a translator for some immigrants from India since I can speak Punjabi fluently; however, I met these people through my church or people my parents know. How would I go putting this into my application since it is not an organization and there was no supervisor.

Just go ahead and list it, eventhough there isn't an organization or no supervisor. I have a similiar situation myself because I live out in the middle of no where (30 miles to the nearst town) and I've spent probably over 200 hours volunteering and helping out rural farmers taking care of cattle and the sort... It's your word.. You will be asked about it in the interview probably.. You can talk about it and let them know what you did. I hope this helps! :thumbup: