Dental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentalgirl360

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Im concerned
If you type something in your application and hit save, without actually sending your application, can the ADEA see it.

I accidentally posted an incorrect version of my personal statement and hit save. I fixed it before e-submitting my entire app, but I'm still concerned..😕.
 
Just concerned because as soon as I hit save on the LOE portion, an email was sent to my adviser. I hope they dont save a copy of my bad ps
 
What you submit is what is sent to schools, you can see a PDF of your application after it is "mailed."

I wouldn't worry.
Just concerned because as soon as I hit save on the LOE portion, an email was sent to my adviser. I hope they dont save a copy of my bad ps