Dental Assistant Job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smichael

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
Im a foreign graduate and working as a full time dental assistant. I will be leaving my job to study further. There is an immediate opening in a high quality private practice. I will highly recommend this clinic, it is unique. It is a friendly environment with excellent opportunity to learn in a low volume high quality practice. There is much that can be learned in all aspects of dentistry including prevention and nutrition. This is a very good opportunity for a foreign trained dentist to get recommendations for schools. The doctor has trained numerous dental graduates and understands all of the requirements in doing so.

The practice is located at 11 maple ave, Madison New Jersey, 07940. The office is half a block from all public transportation. It is a very nice community and the patients are very friendly. Please let us know where you are located and if interested in this job. You can call the office at 973-377-2258

Members don't see this ad.