Dental dacks

Started by drpra86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpra86

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there much difference between dental decks 2007-2008 and 2011-2012? i already have 2007 one. so do i need to buy 2012 version. ? are there many changes??
 
Honestly, a lot of people will tell you there is not much of a difference. In all honestly, there isn't much of a difference with one exception. Let me preface this by first saying, I have both and studying them at the same time. Here is the exception: the highlighted information on the cards is the biggest difference. The information is about 92-95% similar. As I started taking practice exams, I noticed that a lot of the highlighted information from the newer version was on practice tests. I think as the markers of the dental decks release more and more versions they realize more frequently asked questions which is why the highlight differs.