dental decks 2007-2009

Started by simbi2007
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

simbi2007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hye all
i want to buy dental decks 2007-2008.if anyone is selling theirs please contact me .
good luck to all
thanks
simbi
 
hi simbi2007,
i'm also looking for latest edition of decks but i finally came to know that there no new one after 2007....if u find any newone will u plz help me to find it.
thanks,
iris999
 
I heard the new decks don't come out until October. As far as I know, the latest edition is 2006-2007. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Just get the 2006-2007 edition. They won't be any different than the edition coming out in October.

-Hup!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Part 1 or 2? There is a wanted section. If you post there, you will get a better response. I got my decks from an sdn member responding to my wanted post and it was a good deal.
 
check out ebay... there are a few listed. i believe there's a couple listings with the latest 2007 version. good luck.
 
I have the 2007-2008 part 2 dental decks. I also have all of the released exams. If interested, PM me.
 
this is rama ,

i am interested to buy the decks which you have in your cd,please can u tell me how much it costs & also tell me if they are of 2006 -2007 nbde part 1, decks
please let me know,i would appreciate your work

thanks,rama
 
hi,
rajan ,i am interested to buy the decks of 06-07,and also can you please tell me the cost.
i am also looking for my latest 07-08 decks ,if u have any idea please let me or otherwise suggest me where could i get them.

thanks,
rama