Dental Decks Part 1 for sale

Started by DDS ksp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DDS ksp

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 2 sets of Dental Decks Part 1. One is 2009-10 edition and one is 2007-2008 edition. I'm looking to sell both for cheap. Best offer takes it. They are both in great condition. Message me if interested.
 
I have 2 sets of Dental Decks Part 1. One is 2009-10 edition and one is 2007-2008 edition. I'm looking to sell both for cheap. Best offer takes it. They are both in great condition. Message me if interested.
Hi I am interested in buying 2009-10 ed dental decks Part 1.
Do you have any other material for ndeb preparation?
 
Hi I am interested in buying 2009-10 ed dental decks Part 1.
Do you have any other material for ndeb preparation?

Hi yes I have Kaplan Medical NBDE Part 1 book and First Aid book NBDE Part 1. Do u live in Chicago area?