Dental Decks Part Ii & Part I Study Materials For Sale

Started by serina
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

serina

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have dental decks PART II 07-08 edition, and part I decks 04 edition for sale. I also have board review series for anatomy, micro & immuno, biochem and Netter's Anatomy flash cards. All the materials are in very good condition. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks
 
hi serina
do u still have dental decks 2007-8 with u, is it cd form or hard copy. i am willing to purchase it. do u have released and un released papers too?