dental decks question

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by prittstixx, Jul 25, 2006.

1. prittstixx

prittstixx prittstixx

Dental Student
    hey ppl,
    im new to the forum, and am planning on taking the NBDE part I this december. just one quick question..

was looking into purchasing the dental decks from ebay, but was wondering if it makes any difference buying the decks that are a couple years older (like 2004 edition)? do they change that much from year to year? am i better off just buying the 2006 edition?

thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shlo

shlo Senior Member

hey the 2006 edition has clinical vignettes and some diagrams which are extra........there a few questions extra...but otherwise its the same.....if u r just starting, it would be better to buy and read the latest version.......

4. ToothMonkey

ToothMonkey Senior Member

I would use an older version myself. Save the money. The clinical questions from the 2004 pilot sure didn't strike me as very difficult--basically just disguised questions about the same old material.

You could always borrow the clinical section of a friend's decks anyway if you wanted to see what's covered.