Dental Decks

Started by Dental2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I bought mine for a really great price off Amazon. Check out this link

Since you're c/o 2019, you've got time on your side. I know when I was a D1 a bunch of the D2s sent out a mass email to our class after they passed their boards selling their material
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think it matters too much to have older editions. Changes from year to year are mostly cosmetic (different colored cards or slightly different pictures) Some people overdo it and study from a couple different editions. I have 2013-14, if anyone is interested in buying!