Dental Decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYCDesi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Could you tell me the cheapest price for dental decks (and where I can get them)?

Members don't see this ad.

NYCDesi said:
Hi guys,

Could you tell me the cheapest price for dental decks (and where I can get them)?
Ebay.com is the cheapest

has the publisher given any indication if they are going to be updating the decks next year?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi, i was in boston this past weekend, asda meeting, and actually spoke with dr. lozier who writes the dental decks. the new edition is coming out in 2006 not 2007.it sounds like the next revision is going to be pretty awesome (they are including a section with clinical vignettes as appeared on the 2004 pilot exam) he is really a great guy and knows everything about the test. he is going to be at the asda meeting in cleveland this weekend, if anyone is going to be there, be sure to go over and talk to him, he answered everyones questions

jmuire said:
hi, i was in boston this past weekend, asda meeting, and actually spoke with dr. lozier who writes the dental decks. the new edition is coming out in 2006 not 2007.it sounds like the next revision is going to be pretty awesome (they are including a section with clinical vignettes as appeared on the 2004 pilot exam) he is really a great guy and knows everything about the test. he is going to be at the asda meeting in cleveland this weekend, if anyone is going to be there, be sure to go over and talk to him, he answered everyones questions

I'm actually going to be at the asda conference this weekend in cleveland...who exactly is dr. lozier (besides the man that writes the dental decks)?