Dental decks

Started by Pii
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pii

Brazilian dentist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just starting to study going through text books and Kaplan review book as well. But I think going through text books is not the best idea as it will take me toooooo long to be prepared for the test. I'm interest in buying the dental decks. Is it worthy to get the 06-07? Or is the 2004 good enough? Email me at [email protected] if anybody is interest in selling these cards. Also, I would appreciate if anyone has released/unreleased tests that could be sent to me. Thanks a lot!!!!