Dental Equipment For Sale

Started by ram7378
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ram7378

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking to sell my Dental equipment that I used to prepare for the Practical exam for International Dental Program.

I am selling the following items:

1.Dental Compressor : $400 (It includes Foot Pedal and the hookup with 5 hole for the hand piece. I used a 4 hole hand piece with it for my preparation so you can use either 4 or 5 hold hand piece with it.It is very silent.I used it in my apartment all the time.

2.Curing Light : $ 300 .( Radii high powered LED cordless curing light)
3.Columbia typodont : $ 150 (New, just used once)
4. Impression gum : $40

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
 
Dear Dr.
I am interested in buying the compressor.Can you please,email me more informations:which state are you living in,price at:d[email protected]
Thank you
 
Sorry for the face,it just came up.Insteed of face is the letter d.