Dental Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gasedo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is no space to fill the addresses and phone numbers of the offices where I worked for. It is only one space for the name of the supervisor. Where are we going to write that info?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Gasedo said:
There is no space to fill the addresses and phone numbers of the offices where I worked for. It is only one space for the name of the supervisor. Where are we going to write that info?
Thanks

I just didn't write it at all. However, I had one of the dentists I observed/assisted write me a LOR and it had a header with all his info.

Since they don't allow enough space for you to include it, I assumed they don't care about that info. Besides, there is no way to write everything you did while you were there and include the phone & everything else.

They don't really care about that much detail because it would be impossible for them to call and check on a 1000+ applicants. That is why it's a good idea to have the dentist you shadowed write you a LOR. Also, make sure you read the supplemental details well because if you are applying to Tufts I remember they require a seperate letter of shadowing proof.