Dental Health Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

howui3

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any good links regarding dental health(care). I need to brush up on current issues (large scale) for my interview.

Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

anyone? hmmm....

howui3 said:
Do you guys have any good links regarding dental health(care). I need to brush up on current issues (large scale) for my interview.

Any help is appreciated.

Judging by your avatar, you do need to brush up on something, but I don't think its interview answers. As for ideas about issues, I would suggest you read up on medicaid in whatever state you're from.

Ask any dentists you know for unwanted copies of dental journals, and they should have TONS....J.A.D.A. (Journal of the American Dental Association), your regional one, etc. etc. (JADA is a good place to start). Also, do searches for scholarly articles on databases...if you still have access to your undergrad's library web site, they should hook you up with medical databases like PubMed. Then you can just type in anything and it will usually give you free copies (or at least abstracts) from articles in thousands of different journals! There are tons of resources out there.

And of course, yay for google :)