Dental instruments needed for bench test practise at home

Started by Odontoid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Odontoid

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need the set of all instruments needed for bench test.[I want to practice everything at home]
 
Hi

I have the enitre set of hand instruments from Duggans for both amalgam and composite. I also have the high and sloww speed handpieces.

1) Amalgam set in a cassette that I got from Duggans - $100
2) Composite set in a cassette from Duggans - $75
3) High speed handpiece by Dentex (I got it for $140 but can give it for $100. I used it only for 2 months.)
4) Slow speed handpiece by Lynx ( has 2 attachments - straight and contr- angle) – BRAND NEW- never used it. (I got it for 350 but can give it for
275.
5) I have some Columbia teeth that I can give for $1 each.

Let me know if you are interested.

thanks