Dental instruments/stuff after graduating

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plusalpha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just graduated dental school and was wondering what everyone does with all the dental instruments and miscellaneous stuff when moving out.
I'm mostly concerned about the "expensive" stuff, such as handpieces, instrument cassettes, electric waxer, articulator, Mio motor, curing light, etc. Are you planning to keep them for the future or are you just selling them and planning to just get new ones later on?

Would appreciate every response! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I just graduated dental school and was wondering what everyone does with all the dental instruments and miscellaneous stuff when moving out.
I'm mostly concerned about the "expensive" stuff, such as handpieces, instrument cassettes, electric waxer, articulator, Mio motor, curing light, etc. Are you planning to keep them for the future or are you just selling them and planning to just get new ones later on?

Would appreciate every response! :)
Keep it ALL imo. You may not use it until you get your own place, but you paid for this stuff. Not sure about the electric waxer.

Reactions: 1 users