Dental Post-bac Programs

Started by Red Mango
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Red Mango

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What kind of students are they looking for? I'm going to be applying to a few, and I was just curious?
 
Red Mango,

Where will you be applying? I am looking for programs as well and am interested in your list.
 
Post-bacs or SMPs? In terms of post-bacs (undergrad courses), you can generally pick any post back program and it will work. I know that several students in my Penn State post-bac were going into dental.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I just want to give a word of advice... Don't go to Rosalind Franklin BMS... Its no good for dental students... PM if you have specific questions...
 
I was would like any info. from anyone who has attended the Baylor dental post-bac or anyone is currently applying to the program this year. I applied a few weeks ago and would like som😕e feedback. Good or Bad?