dental posters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothy2112

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good sites they recommend to get dental posters? Or does anyone know where I can get some for free???:D

Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any good sites they recommend to get dental posters? Or does anyone know where I can get some for free???:D

Thanks again!

what type of dental posters are you thinking about?

similar question:

does anyone remember an old Norman Rockwell looking painting/poster/ad that showed a scared young boy in the dentist chair. I think I saw one when I was a kid, but I might be getting it confused with the haircut one.

Members don't see this ad :)
what type of dental posters are you thinking about?

Well I am looking to get anything that is dental related. I am the program director of a dental assisting program and am just looking for things to put up in the classroom or in the office (smiles, things like this). I would like some to just be dental related and others to help with classroom instruction/aid if possible. (anatomy, physiology, histology, or anything a dental assistant would be delegated to do) Not too picky really.

Thanks ;)