Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
Status
I can't get into my dentist or doctor until next week so I figured this would be a good place to ask this question (I am an aspiring dentist btw). 13 days ago I had sex with a girl for the first time. I had sexual intercourse and both performed and received oral sex. A few days afterwards I noticed a reddish spot/bump on the inside of my lip when I felt it with my tongue. I looked at it closely noticed what looked like white little specs in the center. I felt no pain or discomfort in the area. After maybe 2 days it disappeared and I didn't think much of it. Until yesterday, about a week after it went away, it came back and looks almost identical to the way it did before. I don't have a picture or anything so I realize it would be hard for any to tell me for sure what it is. Could this be herpes? I have heard that oral herpes usually occurs outside the mouth and usually is painful. This is not the case here as its inside my lip and I don't feel any pain. I'm very concerned that it might be HSV2 seeing as I performed oral sex on her. Is there any other explanation what this could be other than herpes?

Thanks for anyone who can give me advice on this.

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Indianapolis
Status
Attending Physician, Dentist
First, and hopefully last.

Status
Not open for further replies.