Dental question

Started by alin0101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alin0101

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is probably an odd question but i must ask.. A few weeks ago I had some dental bonding done to close a space between my front teeth. I am a regular marijuana smoker and wanted to know if smoking marijuana would stain the dental bonding more than normal? I don't smoke cigarettes or cigars, just marijuana. I haven't smoked since I got the dental bonding because I wanted to find out the answers to these questions first. Thanks and i hope to hear from some of you soon
 
Smoking, regardless of what your smoking, will elevate one's chances of having some secondary staining occur on both your natural tooth surface as well as any restorative material that may be on your tooth/teeth
 
Status
Not open for further replies.