Dental Rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ToothBlaster

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand that dental school rankings currently do not take place, however, where can I find the most recent dental school rankings? just curious
 
I understand that dental school rankings currently do not take place, however, where can I find the most recent dental school rankings? just curious

mmm okay... you know that there are no dental rankings but you are asking for the most recent ranking?
lol 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow...you have been around these forums a while and still ask this...
 
Yes, I am asking for the most recent rankings, as in the 1994 rankings or whatever... the last time they ranked schools
 
This is how i rank my schools.
1. Home state school
2. the second cheapest school
3. the third cheapest school
and so forth
.
.
.
2nd last. school with the second highest failure rate
last. school with the highest failure rate

🙂