Dental School Acceptance GUARANTEED!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADCOM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear dental school applicants. I am a dental school acceptance fairy. To make your wish come true, simply post a dental school of your dream then sit back and relax.

NOTE:

Do not complete and send out any secondary application in order for your wish to come true. Simply post the name of your dream-dental school and wait for the acceptance letter after December 1.

Sincerely Yours,

ADCOM, the dental school acceptance fairy

Members don't see this ad.

a little money under the pillow doesn't hurt either... ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah,
ummm... I'd like Harvard with a side of MPH... and can you scratch that area.... oh yeah, thanks!!

phosphorylation said:

CWRU does not have any secondary, dear Phosphorilation :D In your case, simply withdraw your application and the interview acceptance you might already have. Remember, your dream-dental school admission comity MUST not know you as their applicant!

Good Luck,

Fairy

Wow! Wonderful advice! Need I also click my heels together and chant some five syllable phase to reap your promise?

ADCOM said:
Dear dental school applicants. I am a dental school acceptance fairy. To make your wish come true, simply post a dental school of your dream then sit back and relax.

NOTE:

Do not complete and send out any secondary application in order for your wish to come true. Simply post the name of your dream-dental school and wait for the acceptance letter after December 1.

Sincerely Yours,

ADCOM, the dental school acceptance fairy

So, what color are your tights?

Busup...so crazy :p

busupshot83 said:
So, what color are your tights?

Does it have anything to do with this thread? :mad: This is not a joke, I am a god damn fairy and if you don't believe me, then I will make your fail the boards!!! :D

ADCOM said:
Does it have anything to do with this thread? :mad: This is not a joke, I am a god damn fairy and if you don't believe me, then I will make your fail the boards!!! :D

So your tights are pink?

JavadiCavity said:
So your tights are pink?

No, she slept over MY place last night :D . They're white, and she left them here... you hear that baby? Come on over, especially if you're in the mood :thumbup: .

Status
Not open for further replies.